Welcome! Even though I haven’t met you in person, I feel as if I’m connecting with you, as you visit this page. I’m always open and curious to get to know each new person, especially someone who is exploring ways to grow.
What is it you’re seeking in your life, that has brought you to this page?
I’ve heard clients say……
- “I’d like to be truly happy – not just get by”
- “I wish I wasn’t so affected by the ups and downs of life”.
- “I’d like to feel okay on the inside even when things aren’t okay on the outside”
- “I need to feel supported in the challenges I’m facing”
- “I want some clarity around some tough decisions”
- “Is there a way I cannot feel so scared about what’s going to happen in life?”
- “I’m tired of being controlled by my emotional reactions – how can I calm things down?”
- “I keep seeking some kind of fulfillment or peace but it always seems just out of reach”
Life can be difficult – it can feel like there’s a lot to juggle to stay on top of things.
In my forty years as a psychotherapist, I’ve supported thousands of people in finding what they’ve been longing for – I’d be happy to help you as well.
What Can You Expect from a Session?
You can bring whatever you’d like help with into a session
During the session –
- You will get to the heart of whatever you’re dealing with
- Old patterns dissolve. Exciting, new possibilities open up
- You will learn to contact an inner peace and steadiness you can tune into even in the midst of difficult situations and emotions
- Experience the difference it makes to be deeply listened to and supported
- The depth of inner stability and strength you find may come as a surprise to you
- Decisions and Next steps become clear
After the session, there’s often a refreshing feeling – of relief, lightness, renewed confidence and energy.
What enables all this to happen?
- In part, it is the cutting edge therapeutic tools, which help us to get to the core of an issue and release it. But, equally important, is the depth of insight, clarity and intuitive resonance that I bring to my clients. These skills have come from my forty years of experience as a therapist, as well as through my own life challenges, personal healing work, and ongoing spiritual quest.
- My style is heartful, compassionate, down-to-earth, and perceptive. I can feel what it’s like to be in your shoes and clearly sense the most effective way to support you, in each moment, in the healing and changes you’re longing for.